I work in Richard Dobson’s bioinformatics team developing infrastructure, analysis tools and software for managing clinical records and research data. I run our high performance compute cluster and am working with various other bits of KCL to develop a new research computing facility.
- automated oracle java rpm downloads
- Selinux NFS home directories
- Latex add both appendices and annexes
- Big Data in Mental Health Symposium – Live Stream (23/07/2014)
- Dockerised BRAT annotation tool
- Selinux colouring book!
- max file limits on boot2docker
- Linux overcommit of memory
- dhcp, resolv.conf and dhclient
- Computational Biology Primers