Spoke to a guy working on bioHDF (GeoSpiza) over lunch. Missed his talk yesterday. Alternative to SAMtools BAM format. HDF has been around for a long while, they’ve stuck a Bio layer on top of it. Plan is to biolib-ify it to get Bio-perl |java|python|condutor) integration. Might be worth thinking about for the Gbrowse2 display of short read data?
- Selinux NFS home directories
- Latex add both appendices and annexes
- Big Data in Mental Health Symposium – Live Stream (23/07/2014)
- Dockerised BRAT annotation tool
- Selinux colouring book!
- max file limits on boot2docker
- Linux overcommit of memory
- dhcp, resolv.conf and dhclient
- Computational Biology Primers
- genome co-ords